We’re sorry to hear that your name card has been used by someone else. We take these issues seriously and want to help you resolve this as quickly as possible. Here are the steps you can take to file a complaint:
- Go to the top right side of the page where you can see your name, then click the drop-down button, and select “Personal Information”.
- Go to the left side and click “Business Card Management”.
- On the top right, select “Complaint Name Card”.
- Fill out the form by selecting your social media type and social media ID.
- Upload a screenshot that can prove that you are the owner of the social media. For TikTok and Instagram, please screenshot your profile page where there is an “Edit Profile” button. For YouTube, please screenshot your profile page where there is a “Manage Video” button.
Our team will review your complaint and take appropriate action to ensure that your name card is only used by you. If you have any further concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.