Creating a name card and authorizing a social media account is easy! Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the drop-down button at the top right side of the page where you can see your name and select “Personal Information”.
- Select “My Name Card” in that section and click on the plus (+) button to add a new name card.
- Choose the social media platform that you want to connect to your name card. Keep in mind that one social media account will be equivalent to one name card. So, if you have multiple social media accounts, you will need to create multiple name cards as well.
- Follow the instructions to authorize or bind your social media account to the platform. This may involve logging in to your social media account and granting permission for the platform to access your data by ticking the boxes.
- Provide additional information, such as your demographic data, industry, and a brief introduction, to complete your name card.
- Submit your name card and any other required information.
- Once you’ve submitted your name card, our system will review it within 2×24 hours. After it has been approved, you’ll be able to sign up for campaigns.